Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Summer time...

Oh summer why are you so hummer,

Don’t rumble, I would crumple,
You are a crook, slaying us viciously

Oh summer you're so hotter,
You ploy our body water & desiccate us.

Oh my dear sun, how tactically you absorb from us!!
And how selfish you are humidifying us and rendering yourself,

Oh my dear sun, why are you taking revenge?
We are innocence child, we care for you, we love you.
But you are harming us… why such voracity ?

My Dear sun emission has been done by our sires,
We love you more than them,
But sorry we are unable to show our love to you.

My Dear sun, we have adopted sustainable development!!..
I would opine it's called SUSTAIN-ABLED DEVELOPMENT!!!!
We meant do whatsoever to sustain and develop..

Oh my dear sun, don’t knew what will happen?
You are taking revenge of our sires,
We are taking revenge of our sires,
In future our genex will take revenge of their sires..

The whole reciprocity is nothing but?
To revenge & avenge our own sires.

Oh my dear Sun you are the real son of our Mother Nature…
But I think you are better son in equivalence,
We did nothing leaving exploiting our mother,
U showed indicators but we kept unheeded.

Oh my dear Mother u gave us brothers & sisters,
But we never loved our cognates,
We only basked & savored never sought to conserve.

A simple “SORRY” would be tactical term to remorse,
And again our avengers would run cycle of revenge,
So the dilapidation is officially contrived,
So Ma Dear Sun ..You carry on your job..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment